Summer wouldn’t feel like summer without grilling. We all have our favorite foods to throw on the grill, but if you’re in need of healthy grill recipes, or just want to try something new, here are some recipes from the American Heart Association that look really tasty. Click the links to see the recipe and pictures on the American Heart Association website.
Also, here are links to a few healthy grilling tips, including some on how to reduce exposure to grill carcinogens (cancer-causing substance):
- Healthy Marinating & Grilling
- Summer Barbeque Tips
- Get Grilling: Pro Tips for the BBQ
- Fire Up the Barbecue
- Ready for a Grilling Adventure?
- Teriyaki Marinated Chicken
- Grilled Chicken with Strawberry and Pineapple Salsa
- Balsamic Marinated Chicken
- Smoky Herb Chicken
- Lime-Jalapeno Chicken
- Indian-Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Chipotle-Orange Grilled Chicken
- Tuscan-Style Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- Lemony Tilapia and Asparagus Grill
- Mustard Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Salmon with North African Flavors
- Grilled Tuna, Orange & Jicama Salad with Red Onion Dressing
- Grilled Shrimp with Melon & Pineapple Salsa
- Shrimp Po’ Boy
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers over White Bean Salad
Want more recipes and wellness posts? Subscribe to get each new post via email.