Many groups teach business skills, and churches teach spiritual skills, but who helps with the overlap?
If you struggle to find a community of Christians who understand entrepreneurship, or are tired of feeling like you’re the only business owner who wants to do business with purpose, I get it.
It can be hard to be sure of your choices to do the right things, if you’re not surrounded by others who reinforce those choices. You might think, “What if I’m just being too uptight? I’m getting tired of feeling like I’m passing up income because I’m not willing to sacrifice my integrity.”
Stop second-guessing your decisions when trying to live out your faith in business, and don’t grow weary of doing good.
Community X is a new online faith community for entrepreneurs serious about following Jesus, to connect you to people and resources that will support you in the intersection of faith and business.
This is a group of people who understand your values and business struggles. These ambitious and like-minded entrepreneurs will help you stay grounded in the essential truths we believe, while applying them to the day-to-day situations we face as business owners.
With support and resources, you can confidently make decisions in line with your values and priorities.
Community membership comes with access to…
• the forum, to ask and answer questions
• video roundtable/mastermind discussions, to virtually meet “face to face” to discuss real situations
• monthly themes and challenges, to encourage you to step out in faith
• guest experts who share examples and advice, to learn from those a step ahead in life and business
All around real-world topics like…
• How to Stand Up for What’s Right in Business
• How to Handle Fear when Pursuing Your Calling
• Representing Your Faith in Marketing without “Being Creepy”
• Love of Money or Just Money? Getting Comfortable with Profit and Finances
• Maintaining Real Life Relationships while Running an Online Business
Be the best entrepreneur and make the biggest difference you can with support from this community. Entrepreneurs fully living for God live to His standard, a higher standard than if we were living for ourselves. Live out your faith in every situation, and always remember that you are not alone. Together, we will let our light shine in our businesses, personal lives, and this world.
To find out how you can join, please contact me.