Thank you to Alyssa at Castles in Europe for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirement.
- One of my favorite places (or type of place) is a library. I like the idea that someone has thought that each of those books (or other types of media) is important enough to save.
- I love fairy tales, retold fairy tales, fairy tales from around the world, etc. They never get old and you never outgrow them. 🙂
- My favorite book is Ella Enchanted. I read it every year.
- One of my favorite ways to exercise is to use workout videos.
- My second favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough.
- I don’t have a favorite food because I like too many foods.
- My favorite flower is a daisy because it looks so friendly.
These blogs (in no particular order) inspire me in different ways: to follow my dreams and make my goals reality, to focus on what matters most, to quit procrastinating, to learn more, to try new things, etc. I hope they inspire you too.
- Lesley Carter at Bucket List Publications
- Jia Jiang at Entre.sting and now Fearbuster (he’s the one that did 100 Days of Rejection Therapy)
- Jeff Goins at Goins, Writer
- Cindy at Cindy’s Nails
- Linda Formichelli at The Renegade Writer
- the blogging team at Entrepreneur
- the blogging team at brass
- Erica Domesek at P.S.- I made this…
- Ankur Sharma at Hopping Across Cultures
- Diana at happy. healthy. tasty.
- the blogging team at YoungEntrepreneur
- Christine Barba at Project Light to Life